Monday, October 7, 2013

DINO DOWN 

The super croc is a Dino killer,with its 132 teeth that can chomp up meat,the Dino is gone in a gulp.The animal is big and old from 110 million years ago.Also it weighed 10 tons and 40 ft.It caused lots of disruptionI dinosaurs were killed and eaten.Super Crocs were bigger and heavier then an African elephant. Nobody knew where they all went but this will tell you lots about their life and the killing of dinosaurs.


.  




The super croc was the largest croc to ever live.No wonder that it killed so many animals{Dinosaurs, fish}It had a back full of armor it could eat its prey big or small. Since they were so big, scientists think that they were the biggest animal to ever roam the earth.There could not be more then 5,000 crocs living at this time this means that they were very rare creatures. 


My Opinion

In my opinion I fell that Super Croc was a huge animal that caused lots of disruption. The Super Croc should not be around today because I fell that he would have caused  lots of disruption.I recomend Super Croc by:Peter Winkler. It give lots of information about the super croc and how they were like long ago and the ways the species could have dispersed in the world.                     


Top 10 Facts And Pictures And Viedos


1  Super Croc Facts
2.Animal Planet Website
3.Steve Irwin 
4.wiki info
5.Super Croc
6.Head in supercroc
7.On top of supercroc
8.Dino gone in a gulp
9.Bones
10.wiki pictures



THANKS FOR READING!!!

Thank you for reading my first blog post I can't wait to do more!If you liked this blog post or have anything I can improve on, comment or subscribe below!!!Thanks Again!

1 comment:

  1. I liked your thanks for reading section. I thought it was a great closing to your first post on your blog. Anouther thing i liked was all the information you added and the way it was organized. And also the use of exclaimation marks!

    ReplyDelete