Friday, January 17, 2014

 SWIMMING IS MY LIFE

The thing that I call my favorite sport is pretty self-explanatory.Its swimming, since I was at least 18 months when I first was in a pool and ever since then I have been with the sport doing lessons and competitive swimming. I currently swim for a state champion team called MEY, this is my first year and it has been such a great experience learning new thing improving day by day and meeting so many new people also.When I grow up I hopefully will achieve my goal of being an Olympian gold medalist champion.


MY OPINION 

    My opinion on swimming is that it is one of the best sports to do because it is so much fun and you get a really good work out while you are doing it.The strokes can be hard but if you push yourself.


TOP 10 VIDEOS AND PICTURES 

1. Fins
2. Swim Cap
3. Kickboard
4. Goggles
5. Butterfly
6. Breaststroke
7. Freestyle
8. Backstroke
9. Flip Turn
10. Swim Suit

Concludison

There are many sports in the world and swimming is my favorite.It took a long time of practice and hard work to reach this pint but it was worth it.Swimming is a lot of work but it was worth it.Thank you and comment below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment