Friday, April 4, 2014

Robert Frost


March 26, 1874 Robert Frost was born.He lived a long life of 89 years.January 29, 1963 was his date of death.Robert grew up in San Fransisco California,USA.What inspires him to do poetry is his wife Elinor Miriam White who is also a poet herself.Some facts about him that are very interesting about him are that he In 1894 he sold his first poem, "My Butterfly. An Elegy, and he also is known for his later association with rural life.Robert Lee Frost is a very interesting person.

His Poems 

A Question

A voice said, Look me in the starsAnd tell me truly, men of earth,If all the soul-and-body scarsWere not too much to pay for birth.


1} I think that the message of this poem is that this poem is talking about how he was once asked a question.
2} I like this poem because it is different then any other poem I read.
3} I can relate to this poem because I have been asked a question like that before.
4}I think this poet was happy because he was talking about a time in his life that made him feel good to write it so also it was an inspiration.

Question/Challenge

Q= Would you like Robert Frost as a poet?
C= Look up Robert Frost

LINKS

- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Frost#Biography
- http://www.poemhunter.com/robert-frost/
- https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1024&bih=653&q=robert+frost&oq=robert+fro&gs_l=img.1.0.0l10.12226.17958.0.19147.10.8.0.2.2.0.148.765.5j3.8.0....0...1ac.1.39.img..1.9.625.UqeIssZbcMI

No comments:

Post a Comment