Wednesday, March 5, 2014

HOW TO MAKE A BLOG

                        Welcome to the How to make a Blog blog.Today I am going to teach you how to make a blog that I would usually make. There are three parts to a blog the intro,your opinion, and the question and the challenge that you provide to your readers at the end of the blog.This is the intro.In the intro you state the information that relates to the topic.If I were to be talking about bears, I would put all othe info in here such as, what they eat and where they live.

MY OPINION

                     This is the opinion in the opinion you are to give your opinion on the topic.Again if I were to use the topic of bears,I would talk about what I think about them here such as how I feel about the way they live and the way the mate.My opinion on blogging is that it is very hard when you do not know what you are writing about or just trying to put something together real fast.You have to take your time and think about what you are writing and then you will get the perfect piece.

QUESTION AND CHALLENGE

             - {this is where you would provide a question and challenge for your readers.It will give them a goal and also give them something to think about}-
QUESTION- Would you ever make a blog?
CHALLENGE- Try to make a blog:]
 
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment