Friday, February 28, 2014

I CAN KIDS

                           Welcome! What I will be disusing today is childcare. You know how you can never find the right one and you always have a problem with it, well the care is the best. My mom works here and I am here everyday. They are open 5 days a week from 6:30am to 6:30pm.The best thing is they go by there motto, do everything with an I can attitude. Every classroom has the motto incorporated in their room. There is a guesstimate of about 50 to 60 kids currently in the school and they are always accepting new people.

MY OPINION

         My opinion on this place is that it is an excellent place to keep your child. The teachers are amazing and it is a great place to go to trust your child. The enivorment is a happy nurturing place. You will find your child coming home with so many wonderful stories about their day. Everything after a while will start to feel like home.

MY QUESTION & CHALLENGE

                       Q- Where would you keep your child?
                       C-Click on the link below and explore the wondrous I CAN KIDS

If you have any questions about enrollment go to http://icankidschildcare.com/?campaign=google&gclid=CJ2Zlprz77wCFUpk7AodZiMA6A   for info.

No comments:

Post a Comment